Thank you for your interest in the event. You are one of many firms that will be going through the application process. Our team will be assessing all applicants once the entry period has closed. After that one of the team will be in touch to let you know if you have been successful. We may also get in touch to request further information during the review period.
We encourage you to submit a video alongside your application – and all videos or links can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make note that there is no charge for the entry, but if you are selected there is a fee charged for the event. Details are below
Fees will be charged to firms who are selected in the judging process and wish to proceed to the event. All firms accept that there is a cost attached the event upon winning and will be charged based upon the size of the firm.
There is no charge to enter
All applicants will receive the following:
• 5 minute pitch exclusively on stage
• Branding and marketing pre/during/post event
• Tabletop in the exhibition area (full-day)
• Exclusive Speed networking area (half-day)
• 4 staff tickets & 6 client/guest tickets
• Video of your pitch session, edited
• Full registration list pre/post event
• Photos from the event
• Included on the post-event press release
• Optional: Training on how to win!
• Trophy for winning firm(s)
• Logo for winning firm(s)
• Entry logo (selection) for all firms
• Exclusive interview of winning firm(s)
Before 17 Feb 2023
Category 1: Under US$5m revenue – US$5,000
Category 2: Over US$5m revenue – US$7,000
Before 17 Mar 2023
Category 1: Under US$5m revenue – US$6,000
Category 2: Over US$5m revenue – US$8,000
The submission form will cover some basic questions about your firm and then we ask for submission in the form of a video (preferred) or written entry.
These are some of the questions we’re looking for you to address:
• What specific regulatory requirement(s) or pain point(s) are you aiming to address and how does the product/solution address this pain point?
• What is unique about your approach?
• What are your plans and timelines for the product/solution development, and in which jurisdictions are you focusing your roll-out?
• What has progress been like in terms of client testing, POCs and adoption?
• What background do various team members have to ensure success?
• How big is your APAC team and what are your plans to further build out your APAC team?
• Has the firm received any industry recognitions or award wins?
• How much revenue has the firm generated to date and over how many years?